Toribash
Is there anyone who knows a good skateboard obstacle that I can recreate in toribash?
I want to make some new things and maybe a kind of skateboard parkour where you jump gaps/stairs
, grind rails and do all kinds of cool things.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jan 25, 2015 at 01:30 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Well if there is a part where your around roofs you could grind across the edge of the roof. Or you could have a jump down a flight of stairs doing a little trick like as grab or something as your are going down.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
Well if there is a part where your around roofs you could grind across the edge of the roof. Or you could have a jump down a flight of stairs doing a little trick like as grab or something as your are going down.

Yeah that's a nice idea, a bit of roof skating. I might try to recreate one of the roof parkour mods but add things to skate in them.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Okay, so this thread/team is becoming kinda inactive...... imma start it up again. This is a remake of the soccer mod, it focuses more on scoring and aiming now. If you hit green, you lose. If you hit Blue, you win.

Also, I'm working hard on a parkour mod, it looks good so far.
Attached Files
soccerremake.tbm (4.6 KB, 4 views)

We should think of making a clan mod that could become an official mod. Like spiritwrestling used to be (It was made by the clan [Spirit]). Maybe we could do like a new type of rk mma?
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Feb 13, 2015 at 10:28 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
This is a good idea ^ although, what.........

We could make an rk-mma dojo and put a cage around it so people cannot push each other out and stuff.
I don't really have a lot of suggestions so maybe you guys can help me.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hi guys. I made a mod. It's a very simple mod with very simple concept: MAS with the "mu ran zhuang" (wooden man post). I hope this is original.
Idk where to post this so i post here. And yes, this is my first mod.

Here's a picture