ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[HET] Public Host&Event-Thread (invades are welcome)
HET
Host&Event-Team

Host&Event-Team is responsible for Forum-Events, Bet-Servers, Tourneys, Hotseats
Any Ideas? Let us know..

Team Leader
BBKing - TimmyboyG

Team
Gunkman04

Partners of the HET
eki27 - dengue

Links:
[ME] Monastery Events
[ME] Ingame Host Group

Last edited by Kore; Jan 21, 2016 at 03:50 AM.
We could try hosting events where the player who won the most, wins the event (totally not stealing the idea of GMVictory).

i am a bird now - Lil B

a duelling event would be great <3. where we duel first to 3 with a ladder system
Last edited by Chintu; Sep 29, 2015 at 04:55 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
a duelling event would be great <3. where we duel first to 3 with a ladder system

Could you explain the ladder system to me? I have never heard about that system.

i am a bird now - Lil B

just like battle of classes which was hosted by GMs some months ago. many people(around 80-100) gather to form teams of 8-10 players and fight to eliminate other teams. the winning team get prize, there is also prize for MVP for the whole event.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In a ladder tournament, players are listed as if on the rungs of a ladder. The objective for a player is to reach the highest rung of the ladder, only one player can occupy any given rung, and to move up rungs you have to challenge people above you.

Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
just like battle of classes which was hosted by GMs some months ago. many people(around 80-100) gather to form teams of 8-10 players and fight to eliminate other teams. the winning team get prize, there is also prize for MVP for the whole event.

Thats an alright idea but the gm team is quite large compared to our HET-Team.
We are aiming towards the smaller forum events that arent that time consuming.
We already had a no-grab tournament in mind which includes ninjutsu and stabjutsu.

i am a bird now - Lil B

ok then sounds good

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i really like the clan and would be hoping for an alliance w/ me

Are the HET members only Monk members or can others join? I would be really interested to, but i'm only until forum events. i'm inactive ingame nowadays

This might be a really hard challenge but this would be really interesting, Blood Vandalism. An event for hackers where they can teleport their tori anywhere and skeet their own bodyparts/uke's bodyparts into a text or an image,etc. etc.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2