Ranking
Oh wow.. nice idea. This could be very interesting.

About members of HET:
Since I started the team thingy (we have also other teams) I thought about it to make some of them public. So other ppl can join and help us release events or art related stuff and so on.
Atm you can't join this team. But who knows.. one day eventually. I would let you know ;)
I think it'd be better to let the members of Monk be in those teams.
Ofcourse people outside the clan can help host events with us and maybe even become allies.
But I dont think having teams with people from other clans is a good idea.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Actually i don't see anything wrong to limit the HET members only until [monk], but i also dont see anything wrong with not limiting HET members until [Monk], but i see that you havent decided on that desicion yet, so i'll wait Thanks for the offer BBking
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Ehh, I guess we could add a partnet section to the HET team so we can see who is inside the clan and who isn't.
I think that would be a better idea then just adding people to the team itself.

i am a bird now - Lil B

That would be better, but there should be some other requirements and other stuff. I ran out of things to say. Thanks for the time
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
The partnerships of the HET will be done by sending a PM to the leaders of the HET.
Which conveniently are also the leaders of this clan ... so yeah if you feel like you could help.
PM me and BBKing.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
That was fast, sent to BBKing

Alright we have added you to the partners listen. Shoot them ideas at us hehe.

i am a bird now - Lil B

You aren't deleted from this group (you never were a member).. you're a member of the Ingame-Host-Group ;)
Also this informations belong to the IGH thread.