Toribash
Would it be possible to make a script that allows you to change the speed of the ghost with the , and . Keys while holding shift, and the frame count next to the ghost?

Also what about a script that shows the hold relax extend and contract models for joints while the replay is playing? I feel this would help me analyze advanced replay makers and see how they go about certain moves. Thanks. Let me know if this ant possible for some reason.
(Origin)
Altering the ghost isn't possible.

I think your second suggestion has already been done but I can't find it. Here is a similar script that writes joint states to a file in a readable format instead of displaying them.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm more of a visual learner so I'll just do the press e and enter thing. Would it be possible to make one that allows you to alter gravity mid game?
(Origin)
No, there is no direct way to change game rules. You can use run_cmd("set gravity <x> <y> <z>") but just like with the /set gravity command you have to start a new game for the changes to take effect.
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
No, there is no direct way to change game rules. You can use run_cmd("set gravity <x> <y> <z>") but just like with the /set gravity command you have to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

May be possible with replay hacking in the replay file. and are you an administrator or something in this thread or do you just really help ppl out?
(Origin)
Maybe, but I don't know much about replay hacking.

I'm not an admin or mod or anything like that. I just have a passion for coding and if I can help some people why doing that, why not?
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
May be possible with replay hacking in the replay file. and are you an administrator or something in this thread or do you just really help ppl out?

Nope, not possible. Adding a line with a different gravity will make the replay very glitchy.

There is no way to change rules in the middle of a match or replay.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
But you could probably use set_body_force() on all bodyparts to fake different levels of gravity in the same match.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
Altering the ghost isn't possible.

Literally the second post on this page.