yes
33 Votes / 29.20%
No
16 Votes / 14.16%
Only on Tuesdays
64 Votes / 56.64%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i was expecting to just be able to say holy shit in size 7 text and it would be acceptable but this replay is normal enough for me to cnc it

the first spin of the opener was good but you held the position after that for way to long
the spin to the knee was awesome. great little head lift
badass boom
the spin to the 5 dm was just great
great hip dm
gj 9/10
This replay is really half assed cause I lost motivation
Attached Files
[V]Velvet Beginning.rpl (259.1 KB, 76 views)
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
The opener and pose on the recent replay were very simple and kinda gross, other then that you have a good amount of flow, good job just try more on your replays.
I actually really liked the opener on this one cause of its floppy movement thingo, but that's me. Yeah this took like 30 minutes max, something to update my thread tbh.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Originally Posted by bigdogswag View Post
The opener and pose on the recent replay were very simple and kinda gross, other then that you have a good amount of flow, good job just try more on your replays.

I'd like to see you make an example of an advanced opener.

So, uuh. This replay was cool honestly. I loved the opener and the use of grabs. Crotch block kick was sweet aswell. Those last 2 kicks had an alright concept but you ended up kind of forcing them and making them look fairly messy. Don't have any complaints on the pose.
Shit's good. Keep it up.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thank
p
Attached Files
[V]Decomposed Revenant Banana.rpl (352.6 KB, 54 views)
the way u work with the grab momentum to spin and get good hits at the same time is what makes this replay

fully leng
baha
p
Attached Files
[V]Jingle fuck.rpl (388.2 KB, 41 views)