ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Lost replay
I did a spar with tyhazel, saved the replay and all that, then i accidentaly saved another replay with teh same name and now the best spar of my life is gone. Any way to get it back?

Why Do People Cheat On Me ;-;

#TopKek
Ask tyhazel if he has it but to pervent this to happend turn autosave replay on
He say's he doesn't have it, and I will

#TopKek
Afaik its gone. You overwrote the replay file by naming it the same. Some l33t haxor might be able to do something about it since replay files are only text. But I wouldn't bet on it.
I cri ;-; I really need it ;-;

#TopKek
Originally Posted by ItzSuBz View Post
I cri ;-; I really need it ;-;

Check your replay folder. By going on your Local Disk and clicking on Games, and then clicking on Toribash 4.##, replays (if you are on standalone version).
If you're on steam, go to Local Disk, Program Files, Steam, common, Toribash, replays.

If not, I believe there is a command in game the can load your replays with going on to the list. I don't remember what it is, but I know it exists.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
So I can get it back? Also what should I do after my replay folder? It's saved as the overwritten version

#TopKek
Pm me your skype and then show me in detail what you mean

#TopKek
So I can get it back? Also what should I do after my replay folder? It's saved as the overwritten version

I'm trying to find the command so you can load it up on SP. After you load it up, remember to save it as a shorter name than it's previous.

If it's saved as the overwritten version, I don't know what to say. You wrote the replay name too long.
Pm me your skype and then show me in detail what you mean

I sadly don't have skype.

I found the command. It's /lr (replayname.rpl). Type that in chat of Single Player. If you remember it accordingly, then it should work.
Last edited by Foxire; Aug 11, 2015 at 05:05 PM.