Ranking
Original Post
Can someone give me some tc?
I see epic looking people and I just want to have a good force and relax like them. Im trying to get 20k to buy some cool stuff for myself and save 10k to bet and hopefully get more tc. Can someone PLEASE Help Me
but you are still yellow belt

message me when you are black belt, i'll give you some money

i got my first orc timer when i was 2nd dan so just wait a bit ;
WE. GO. JIM.
Just a tip, betting is not really a good idea to get more TC. Marketing and selling art/textures can earn you lots more TC.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
I've witnessed upfront that betting isn't the way to go. Betting on someone puts them under mass of pressure and stress, early today [obey]joope1 got bet on winning and lost then got bet on losing then won. It really depends on the persons capabilities. As for what ToasterDan said I 100% agree that trading is probably the best way you are guaranteed profit Tip: go onto the market and find something with -70+% (this means how much is deducted) 50% is usually the lowest I'd go just to ensure a minor profit. It requires patience but it can be very rewarding.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18