Toribash
Original Post
Alice: Madness Returns
Alice: Madness Returns

(copy-pasta copy-pasta)

Video Description:
Alice: Madness Returns is a dark action-adventure experience that turns the classic Alice tale on its head. Players will follow a grown-up and deeply disturbed Alice as she battles her madness and attempts to regain her sanity in her Wonderland, which is quickly corrupting and crumbling before her eyes. Coming from EA and Spicy Horse in 2011 on the Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.

From the Alice Madness Returns website: http://www.ea.com/alice

Game Info

Eleven years ago a horrific fire took Alice’s family from her and left her terribly burned—and her mind terribly scarred. Afterwards she was confined to Rutledge Asylum, struggling to come to terms with her demons by slipping into her fantasy world of Wonderland. Now, after ten years, she has finally secured her release--yet she still bears the heavy psychological burden of that tragic event.

In Alice: Madness Returns, Alice is released from the asylum to a London psychiatrist’s care. As nightmarish hallucinations continue to haunt her and invade her reality, she seeks to understand her torment in order to recover herself. Her mind in tatters, she is unable to resolve the fear and neuroses prompted by her strange memories, dreams, and visions. Her relocation to London seems only to add to their number and intensity.

Perhaps she’ll do better in Wonderland. She always has. She travels there, seeking what the “real” world can’t provide: security, knowledge, and the truth about the past. But in her absence, Wonderland too has suffered. Something has gone horribly wrong, and now a great evil is descending upon what once was her beautiful refuge.

Can Alice save Wonderland—and herself—from the madness that consumes them both?

The only dev stuff I could find on this were the in-game screen-shots located on the site. I'm not really a fan of this but I thought it was pretty cool.

Last edited by Slycooper; Jul 21, 2010 at 04:24 PM.
Added another video to the first post that clear should questions up.
Last edited by Slycooper; Jul 21, 2010 at 04:45 PM.
Is this a sequel to American Mcgees Alice?
EDIT: Watched the dev vid, it is. YEAAAAAAAAH
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
This sounds... awesome. Although, wonderland not being real made me like, so sad.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
First ten minutes of gameplay are out.

I can't wait for this game. I'm really looking forward to it.
Last edited by up2u; May 20, 2011 at 10:48 AM.
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
First ten minutes of gameplay are out.

I personally can't wait for this game. I'm really looking forward to it.

Yesssssssssss. Looks awesome :D
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES