Ranking
Original Post
uhm yes, but you should build a bridge thing throught the complete hell and then just juse the minishark .. your armor should be good enough for him

or you get a meteor armor, and a space gun... thats a pretty good comb. but im not sure if thats better then the minishark..

or you go for a molten armor and still a minishark.. but if you have good also really good dodging skills you can make it with this armor too ..

but finally, its your choice , try it once and if you dont kill him then youre not good enough equipped
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It is beatable with this armor yes, but if you are going to use that minishark, might i suggest you go and make yourself a Necro armor?
It's made out of bones(Dropped by the skeletons in dungeons) and cobwebs.
You should also scavenge the dungeon for a Shadow key and search the hell for shadow chests(Purple chests) as these often contain powerful items.
You should also get some obsidian skin potions, as these will make you immune to lava.
Ironskin potions and thorns potions wouldn't be a bad idea either.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
whats the full defense of necro armor?

also should i go in close with the aqua scepter or waterbolt in order to conserve ammo on the hungry?

and yes i was going to build a wooden bridge from one end of hell to the other.
Last edited by Slymash; Jul 9, 2012 at 08:58 PM.
my ears are full of shrek
post this in the terraria thread please, we don't need a bunch of thread on the same subject.