Ranking
Original Post
Suggestions
Here u can ad all kind of suggestions to help our clan to be better
"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make Anarchy and disorder your trademarks, cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you alive."

Do Not Click
Re: Suggestions
I think we shut make somkind of rank system like death had.. what do u think?
"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make Anarchy and disorder your trademarks, cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you alive."

Do Not Click
I like that idea but were gonna have to get everythn on the forum one night to discuss who should be where.. also cause not many of us are registered at the moment it makes it hard to put people into catergories without rankings..

it can be simply like leaders,elite and solders or somthing

Do Not Click
i was thinking generations to tie in with the story
so like i the i am 1st gen as is ankka, sparrowhawk, and icefire,

everyone else at the moment is 2nd gen.

then people will be promoted demoted etc...
okey good idea

Do Not Click
Maybe to add to the 1st and 2nd Gen thing, we could have tags at the end of our names to show this? Or is that just stupid?
whats about alpha- beta- gamma- and deltaforce in the clan
that would be cool
and the rank should be in the tag so that everyone knows whats happen

PeAcE