MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

WARNING: LARGE PICTURES

Turtle

Or

Tortoise

[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Turtles dun habe legs tho
A poorly drawn turtle is okay. Just do et
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Originally Posted by b3aquino View Post
Turtles dun habe legs tho
A poorly drawn turtle is okay. Just do et

This bad enough?

SiK

[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Noice, I vote a solid Yes
For the mere fact that u were persistent enough, despite my constant badgering, grats
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
Originally Posted by b3aquino View Post
Noice, I vote a solid Yes
For the mere fact that u were persistent enough, despite my constant badgering, grats

Aha thanks, I thought I was starting to come across a s a bit of a cock, not accepting anything.
\o/ tanks turth
Just wait for his majesty qeqepru to pass his verdict
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
All hail
-----
I think Kiki has gone to aberjajubi mountains to increase his lung oxygen capacity

Lel
Last edited by Bless; May 29, 2015 at 04:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
uh...
hey guys xD

well, um...

this is my (freeform) application for kill and chill
soo.....

I'm Robocop11545, and all of u probably know me because I am a hyper and retarded person who goes around and says things like "SUP BITCHES" whenever i join a room.

Heh. Heh. Hehhhhhh....

I'm very good at mushu, wushu, all the -shus. As you all might know when i was in (its), i am SUPER bad at aikido, so count me (maybe) out in wars. I enjoy doing absolutely nothing outside, for i usually lock myself inside my room with a nice box of pizza, a computer, and an iPad. But that doesn't mean i don't have personality.
I want to join Kill and Chill because of how united and active all of the members are. I want to be part of that society where I can effectively play part in wars, events, and other team participation stuff. I also think that i could serve as the "creative and comedic" part of the clan. I would also love to help this clan to become successful and (if we work hard enough) become official.
If you notice that I am no longer in (its) anymore, its (hah) because the clan died of non-activeness (or whatever).
Anyway, I'm pretty active and i know some of the people in the clan.

yeah...
Robocop11545
AKA "The Hyper One"