Toribash
I'd say a yes for both of them. You both seem nice but UkeGirl you need to start posting quite a lot and get post count up :P
[/CENTER]
Just post more on our clan thread.

EDIT: That wasn't towards you hokri.
Last edited by fluxpony; Feb 12, 2013 at 09:24 PM.
Leader of nothing
Hello there people! I'm 15 years old and I live at Brazil. I consider myself quiet, but when I start to know people better I start talking like everyone else. I am black belt at the game and have a variety of skills (aikido, lenshu, rk-mma) and I'm currently trying to learn a bit more about sparring.

I started playing at the end of December and my previous clans were [CTL], [GAME], Demon (didn't last too much since people didn't play that much and I never found them online) and Vampire. I read the forums everyday, but I rarely post when I'm not at any clan and I could make an effort to post more.

It's not much, but here is my app
Hey! My name is Marco. I'm 2nd dan black belt and i would like to join [Solar].The reason i want to join this clan because you have good leaders and great members. I am forum and game active all the time if i could get on.My favorite mods are,Judo,Mushu,Wushu,Lenshu,ABD and aikido.My past clans is vampire,UFO, and Pro.Just wondering if you would invite me or accept me to your great clan.I have great talent and i have skills.That's it for right now. I hope you can accept me! And one more thing i've never got banned but kicked before. This go to FluxyPuxy and all the members. Good bye.
Originally Posted by Leoty View Post
Hello there people! I'm 15 years old and I live at Brazil. I consider myself quiet, but when I start to know people better I start talking like everyone else. I am black belt at the game and have a variety of skills (aikido, lenshu, rk-mma) and I'm currently trying to learn a bit more about sparring.
Ok cool, tip for the future, you will only get to know people if you talk. Invite sent.
I started playing at the end of December and my previous clans were [CTL], [GAME], Demon (didn't last too much since people didn't play that much and I never found them online) and Vampire. I read the forums everyday, but I rarely post when I'm not at any clan and I could make an effort to post more.

It's not much, but here is my app

Originally Posted by roketkid View Post
Hey! My name is Marco. I'm 2nd dan black belt and i would like to join [Solar].The reason i want to join this clan because you have good leaders and great members. I am forum and game active all the time if i could get on.My favorite mods are,Judo,Mushu,Wushu,Lenshu,ABD and aikido.My past clans is vampire,UFO, and Pro.Just wondering if you would invite me or accept me to your great clan.I have great talent and i have skills.That's it for right now. I hope you can accept me! And one more thing i've never got banned but kicked before. This go to FluxyPuxy and all the members. Good bye.

On the forums, active. Invited
Leader of nothing
Good Morning Evryone!
Hello, How Ya All Doiing, Sleept Well? Well I Hope So. Ive Been Sleeping Like A Babby. :3 But Has Anyone Ate Anything Good Some Breakfes Or Did Anything Specul Happen On Your Morning? Ish Wunna Know c:
Plans For Me... Going To See A Theater Today Whit My Class And Get Free McDonalds... Yipi Free 3 Pounds On My Belly >_> Well I Wish Evryone A Good Day And Evrything Good. I Will Be Posting More When I Come Home. Dont Got A Phone Sadly.... But When I Come Home I Porbaly Will Play Some LEague Of Legends BUt Ill Try Be On Tb Ect If Anyone Feels Like They Wanna Speak Whit Me. Bye Evryone Have A Wonderful Day <3
// Godly XOXO <3
lol

Originally Posted by hokori View Post
I'd say a yes for both of them. You both seem nice but UkeGirl you need to start posting quite a lot and get post count up :P

Originally Posted by GodlyGirl View Post
Good Morning Evryone!
Hello, How Ya All Doiing, Sleept Well? Well I Hope So. Ive Been Sleeping Like A Babby. :3 But Has Anyone Ate Anything Good Some Breakfes Or Did Anything Specul Happen On Your Morning? Ish Wunna Know c:
Plans For Me... Going To See A Theater Today Whit My Class And Get Free McDonalds... Yipi Free 3 Pounds On My Belly >_> Well I Wish Evryone A Good Day And Evrything Good. I Will Be Posting More When I Come Home. Dont Got A Phone Sadly.... But When I Come Home I Porbaly Will Play Some LEague Of Legends BUt Ill Try Be On Tb Ect If Anyone Feels Like They Wanna Speak Whit Me. Bye Evryone Have A Wonderful Day <3
// Godly XOXO <3

You were voted on Godly. Top quote.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by GodlyGirl View Post
Good Morning Evryone!
// Godly XOXO <3

Is allies vote means something I say YES.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
Good Afternoon Evryone,
Fianly Home, Phew... This Theather Was Shit But I Got McDonlads To Heal The Wounds. :3 Anything Going On? Had A Good School Day Ect? I Hope So. From When I Post This I Will Be Playing Some League Of Legends. And I Will Be On Tb If Anyone Wanna Chat. And I Will Follow My Dad And Shop For Food If Anyone Would Like To Know ^-^
// Godly
lol