Toribash
Hi my name is Yoy2321 i know i am not very forum active with just a few post but i can make sure that i can do my best to keep active at the forums and at Skype. I've meet some of the members like Hate, Laithloon, AxelsXD and others. I know that I am just a brown belt and with a not so good win ratio but i think that i can be good. And now to ingame things. So ingame my favourite mod is ABD, Sparring mods, Parkour mods, Mushu, Boxshu Mushu v2 and v3. Thats my Favourite mods but i think that I'm very good at ABD well thats just my opinion. And i don't think i really have a real past clan in game. And what i can bring in this clan is activity and wins on wars and some art skills. So thats pretty much is my application
Originally Posted by yoy2321 View Post
Hi my name is Yoy2321 i know i am not very forum active with just a few post but i can make sure that i can do my best to keep active at the forums and at Skype. I've meet some of the members like Hate, Laithloon, AxelsXD and others. I know that I am just a brown belt and with a not so good win ratio but i think that i can be good. And now to ingame things. So ingame my favourite mod is ABD, Sparring mods, Parkour mods, Mushu, Boxshu Mushu v2 and v3. Thats my Favourite mods but i think that I'm very good at ABD well thats just my opinion. And i don't think i really have a real past clan in game. And what i can bring in this clan is activity and wins on wars and some art skills. So thats pretty much is my application

I want to see this guy in-game so for now, I say yes as a trial.
No to yoy and Rev, sorry, better luck next time. Hope to see you ranked highly soon
。rekt family 。Shrek is luv 。I like turtles 。Meeeehhhh is the main 。
APPLICATION
Ok, i come here to make an app (im not good with making apps).

Name: realmee (people call me real)
GMT + 1
Reason i want to join: I want to join a clan that doesnt treat me for skills, i want a clan that do care about them but not like if im not skilled i wont get it.
Belt: 5th dan almost 6th

Thats my app! Hope to hear from u guys again! Cheers
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Novol45 View Post
I want to get in your clan

Make a proper app then.

Originally Posted by realmee View Post

GMT + 1
Reason i want to join: I want to join a clan that doesnt treat me for skills, i want a clan that do care about them but not like if im not skilled i wont get it.

Hmm, we do need skill in this clan. Any mods you specialize in? You also need to be forum active. Any replays I can see?
Hey real, it's Meeeehhhh, which you should know by now lol. I say yes, although dont over react all the time lol.

I also have his Skype mates. Hope to see you welcomed soon.
Last edited by FaZeMeehh; Oct 10, 2014 at 01:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
。rekt family 。Shrek is luv 。I like turtles 。Meeeehhhh is the main 。
Originally Posted by Novol45 View Post
I want to get in your clan

Well then, write a real app

Originally Posted by realmee View Post

GMT + 1

Well, you're a 5th dan with 50+ posts so i'm not guessing you're forum active, As for your skills, we have enough skilled people, but since you know a few people and your GMT is good, I'm gonna say yes, Welcome.
I should really find a clan.