Market Squad Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Qi transfer
Hi, i got an idea for toribash, hampa for example i have an account where i made 10.000 QI and he got banned because of my small idiotness, i'm offering to transfering qi from accounts, for example one transfer will cost 100.000 Toricredits that's really will be a good idea what you think about that? also people will start trading with Qi new buisness new posibilities new oportunities, what you say?
Last edited by Fiban; Oct 3, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=343024

It costs 500,000,000tc to transfer 1 qi to another account of your choice.
raid | JollyR | Urban | Tribe | NO | T
ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | NOoT | Team Judo

Also I stream tetris and other things https://www.twitch.tv/onebangdan/
Discord link for updates and highlights from streams: https://discord.gg/haTNGss
No. And since I'm the one who'd end up doing it allow me to place more "no"

No, no, no... no, no... no no no... no.

If your account gets banned then tough, shouldn't have gotten it banned. Want more QI without playing? Buy it in the shop.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=343024

It costs 500,000,000tc to transfer 1 qi to another account of your choice.

it's too expensive and unreal nobody will buy it
That's the point.
Originally Posted by Skulfuk
If your account gets banned then tough, shouldn't have gotten it banned. Want more QI without playing? Buy it in the shop.

raid | JollyR | Urban | Tribe | NO | T
ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | NOoT | Team Judo

Also I stream tetris and other things https://www.twitch.tv/onebangdan/
Discord link for updates and highlights from streams: https://discord.gg/haTNGss
Originally Posted by Fiban View Post
it's too expensive and unreal nobody will buy it

Nobody will buy it because nobody should need to.
Originally Posted by Fiban View Post
it's too expensive and unreal nobody will buy it

I know 500,000,000 TC does sound a bit expensive. So again, I'd like to apologise to anyone who isn't banned that actually had to play Toribash in order to increase the total number of games you have played with your account in our database. Tragically, this will continue to be the case for everyone. Except for banned people, or even people with banned accounts, because they're banned. Hahaha.
[QI TRANSFER]
I think there should be a QI transfer feature. For example if you have an alternate account that you don't use or if you're dueling/ selling. It would be pretty cool, but if you're thinking that being able to transfer QI would be abused and too convenient there would be a catch! Not only would there be a 5 Tori Credit fee for 1 QI, but the Transfer would have to be reviewed by a Super Mod. If there is a problem it would be denied and if it is accepted. Then each of participants would get a PM asking them to confirm the transfer. So what do you guys think? Should they implement this through the forums?
Last edited by Chilzita; Nov 17, 2013 at 04:47 AM.
There is already.
Originally Posted by Fish
You can have 1 QI transferred from your account to another account of your choice for 500,000,000 TC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
lol dscigs, he means cheaper I guess, and some say this could lead to farming. How? You are earning it either way.

+Supported
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel