Toribash
Original Post
[IMPORTANT] Read before posting, Clan Discussion rules apply in this board aswell.
Guys, before you post a recruitment thread, please check that someone hasn't already posted one for your clan.
Only one thread per clan is allowed.
Last edited by list; Jan 22, 2023 at 12:39 PM. Reason: damn dude was rude
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
will do. What if someone does it? and then closes it they are not able to delect it then?
Well they should have noticed it before posting.
But a clan admin will come in and clear it up.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Guys, before you post a recruitment thread, please check that someone hasn't already posted one for your clan. This keeps this board a lot tidier and things will run a lot smoother.
Also, don't keep closing and making new threads for the same purpose just to bump your thread/postcount. It's really annoying.

You can also edit teh thread if you want...... looking at so many closed threads are so annoying ....
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Thank you Uric, btw I had to open a new Wicked thread due to the past thread with a non-member-of-Wicked owner who closed the thread.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
What do you mean.
If you post a clan's recruitment thread, but you are not in that specified clan?
Or if you post in a recruitment thread?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Is it possible to post for a clan if you aren't the leader and also if the clan has been official for a really long time? Such as my clan? Pure?