Ranking
Original Post
A /pay command
In bets servers mostly, people have an option to pay either to the host through the forums or take the lazy way and pay more to the decapprize. A lot of people pay to the decapprize just because it is an easy command and takes less time. A /pay command would involve /pay <amount> <name> . Leave your suggestions on what you think

Originally Posted by Creati0n

I think a /pay [USERNAME] [TC] would be helpful, while also adding a confirmation command (for safety). This could be as:
Originally Posted by Confirmation Notice
Are you sure that you would like to send [USERNAME] [AMOUNT OF TC] TC? Please enter /payyes or /payno to input your confirmation. The payment timeout notification will override this payment within 30 seconds.

This way newer players will be able to take a look at what they are doing, before they complete the transaction.

Originally Posted by Payment Timeout Notification
Your last attempted payment to [USERNAME] of [AMOUNT OF TC] has been canceled. In order to retry this payment, please enter the command accordingly. /pay [USERNAME] [AMOUNT OF TC] after typing this command, enter /payyes or /payno to finish the transaction.

It just cancels your payment. It's just for precautions on multiple accounts.

Originally Posted by Payment Success
Your transaction has been completed! You have successfully sent [AMOUNT OF TC] to [USERNAME]!

A confirmation notice so that you know you have successfully sent the player the according amount of TC.

Originally Posted by Payment Canceled
You have canceled your transaction to [USERNAME] for [AMOUNT OF TC].

A notice so that you know you have successfully canceled your payment.

I think this would make paying players TC a breeze.
Please, feel welcome to post your responses below.

Last edited by Lazors; Jan 10, 2014 at 06:55 AM.
This would be great. Only an idiot wouldn't think that it pays someone. Maybe a confirmation pop up. Example: Sending ___ TC to ___. Are you sure you want to send?
Yes No

~Support
Turbot10 (Aikidoist in training) Looking to join a nice clan
Ex-Leader of (Thor)icians
Originally Posted by turbot
Only an idiot wouldn't think that it pays someone

Well idiots exists and we must cover everbody
iirc such command existed in the early versions of Toribash but was removed because it was extremely easy to be abused.

see , it was there and was abused
and peole would not even know what is tc and woud send it!
so u mustn't call them idiots
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
and peole would not even know what is tc

Well maybe in the tutorial (Which shows up in the beginning) would explain what TC is. (Also it's a new idea)
That would take a long time Fluore. You have to stay
1. exiting the server
2. making a duel server
3.agreeing with the person to go there
4. lose/win quickly
5. go back.

The forum way would be faster, but the /pay would be fastest.
/pay command. (Updated Version!)
Now, I know that this has been suggested before, so I thought I would put it into a convincing way for everyone to look at. If you do not think the idea is convincing, PM me or post on this board. I'm pretty sure I can give you a reply. (As long as it is a well thought out comment. :<)

We all know that new players could get lead into giving away the TC they have earned, so I have thought of a way to set up precautions so they know what they are getting into when typing along this command.

Take a look below.

I think a /pay [USERNAME] [TC] would be helpful, while also adding a confirmation command (for safety). This could be as:
Originally Posted by Confirmation Notice
Are you sure that you would like to send [USERNAME] [AMOUNT OF TC] TC? Please enter /payyes or /payno to input your confirmation. The payment timeout notification will override this payment within 30 seconds.

This way newer players will be able to take a look at what they are doing, before they complete the transaction.

Originally Posted by Payment Timeout Notification
Your last attempted payment to [USERNAME] of [AMOUNT OF TC] has been canceled. In order to retry this payment, please enter the command accordingly. /pay [USERNAME] [AMOUNT OF TC] after typing this command, enter /payyes or /payno to finish the transaction.

It just cancels your payment. It's just for precautions on multiple accounts.

Originally Posted by Payment Success
Your transaction has been completed! You have successfully sent [AMOUNT OF TC] to [USERNAME]!

A confirmation notice so that you know you have successfully sent the player the according amount of TC.

Originally Posted by Payment Canceled
You have canceled your transaction to [USERNAME] for [AMOUNT OF TC].

A notice so that you know you have successfully canceled your payment.

I think this would make paying players TC a breeze.
Please, feel welcome to post your responses below.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jan 10, 2014 at 06:25 AM.
I think this is good idea, it would make nudge buying and ingame marketing so much easier and faster. Maybe increase safety with making option in forums like "ingame payments [ENABLED]/[DISABLED]"
Something is better than nothing.

Wrong place but yeah, it's really a good idea.
Like something said that would make nudge buying and in-game marketing so much easier, and ofcourse with something to prevent scams etc.
I suck.
I got it moved.
Thanks for telling me.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jan 10, 2014 at 06:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah no problem, anyways, why you suggest that ''confirmation'' things? just trying to get that.
By the way, can you check my pm?
Last edited by Dragon; Jan 10, 2014 at 06:41 AM.
I suck.