Toribash
Original Post
"Are you sure you want to quit without saving?"
Not sure if this has been suggested before, but It would be a small pop-up box that say's something along the lines of "Are you sure you want to quit without saving this replay?"
Most art programs have it. I think it might help some people.

Originally Posted by r00bi View Post
that's your problem.

it is apprently a problem for multiple people.
if this is your only argument against the idea, I do not understand why you are even posting here.

I think this is an amazing idea. It didn´t happen to me many times, but the few times it did, it was definitely something I wanted.
Last edited by duck; Jun 19, 2015 at 01:27 PM.
h
Read the rules. All of you.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
For me, this isn't so much of a problem as pressing space while watching the replay and killing it because of that.

I support this, but fixing the other problem would help me more.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
This could simply be an autosave for replays that you leave or they leave.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
[~Supported]
Usefull if you bring up the menu and are going to enable a script but instead click "Quit".