ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Joint Texture Suggestion! :o
I actually made this idea about a year ago but it didn't really seem to catch anybodies eye but I want to know what people think now.
Joint Texture

Relax Joint Texture - I have had this idea in my head for a while now and thought it would be good to share it out and see what you think. I thought it would be nice to have joint textures for the relaxed and force separately. This could lead to something like this: Your force joint textures could be dark, scary, freaky, bloody while your relaxed joint textures are happy, sunny, rainbows and ponies etc... This could lead to more texture and set ideas. I was thinking that if this was to ever be added, the current Joint Texture prices would half and the Relax Joint Texture would be the other half. So if a Joint Texture costs 50K, that would be brought to 25k for the force/relax part of that joint.

Transparency Idea: I find it kind of ugly sometimes with the fact the joint textures show your force/relax. I was thinking that maybe there could be an option for this? So you can set the transparency of the joint texture. Maybe in forum or in game.

In Game - /jttransparency 75
Forum - Underneath Upload Texture It Says: "Set Transparency |75|"

I don't know if any other people see translucent textures but it is very annoying in my opinion.

What some people said a year ago;
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Relax textures could be nice, but could also end up making it harder to tell what's going on in the long run.

See that, I made the only valid reason why they might not happen!

Hardly something that I'd say is a top end priority for being made.

Originally Posted by LunarSoul View Post
They should not be separated! just imagine how long the shop would be if there was separate textures for them,i think there should be a template wherein you could draw on both the force & relax,like both of them in 1 pic,this way,it would be much easier to see which one's which + Reduce uploading time.may seem improbable but if done successfully,
it wont be a hassle to make one's anymore.

Not sure if supported...

Originally Posted by Augans View Post
Oh no
More TC to sink which benefits the TB economy.
Oh no
More options to customise your character.

There isn't a single reason this shouldn't be implemented

Last edited by jyrii; Aug 2, 2015 at 03:12 AM.
Contact Kradel if you need me.
Originally Posted by Jyrii
Relax Join Texture - I have had this idea in my head for a while now and thought it would be good to share it out and see what you think. I thought it would be nice to have joint textures for the relaxed and force separately. This could lead to something like this: Your force joint textures could be dark, scary, freaky, bloody while your relaxed joint textures are happy, sunny, rainbows and ponies etc... This could lead to more texture and set ideas. I was thinking that if this was to ever be added, the current Joint Texture prices would half and the Relax Joint Texture would be the other half. So if a Joint Texture costs 50K, that would be brought to 25k for the force/relax part of that joint.

I don't really like this idea. Not only would they have to update the template for the game, it wouldn't be right. All the textures would seem disjointed and disconnected and it would require lots of extra effort to blend in both of the sides. Artists would just end up following the same theme on the other side. Plus, it would be confusing to be joint textures because you have to buy the force and relax joint textures.
Originally Posted by Jyrii
Transparency Idea: I find it kind of ugly sometimes with the fact the joint textures show your force/relax. I was thinking that maybe there could be an option for this? So you can set the transparency of the joint texture. Maybe in forum or in game.

In Game - /jttransparency 75
Forum - Underneath Upload Texture It Says: "Set Transparency |75|"

You can never see the relax of a player with joint textures and can only see a small amount of the force on the flat part of a contracted/extended leg. If that's what you mean, there's no real fix for that because you would have to wrap the texture around the joint and it would look bad. If your talking about transparent textures, they have to be at least 60% visible or the person who is wearing the transparent textures is breaking the rules of Toribash.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
i remember cold making a suggestion about this a couple weeks back.

as for the suggestion itself, i think it'd be a good idea to have, but there's not much use for it.
Just bump the old thread instead of making new threads. Thanks.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore