Ranking
Uric do you mean like this
 Test | nothing to say here | Whats the use of this "code"
Can you explain more and mention the uses of it.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
My idea for you would be to set up a "logs" thread.

Use [CODE.][/CODE.] tags ( - the . in the tag) And between them put something like this.

13th April | aikidobigdojo.tbm | 2:00pm - 5:00pm | Chronos Ghost as decap prize. | 125k profit.
I dunno, just a thought.
I was just looking through official orgs and found this. Wanted to give you some form of formality in a suggestion so that you look "official".
I mean, logging wouldn't really mean a whole lot for individual members, but maybe you could host competitions within the org to see who can host the most for longest total time in a month or something?

Just food for thought.

Nice idea, Uric.
Would be a much easier way to see how people are doing concerning dueling/betting experiences, losses and wins.
That event idea sounds good, too.
Originally Posted by ultimation View Post
Mean butler is mean .-. . Haven't you made most of it back already?

Lol, i think i've made all of it back with profit, because i got veb head flame + ground texture + 2 sets and sold 1 and kept 1 and i'm at 41k
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I think using logs in servers is good, to know what happened in a specific server a day too. Well, I like the idea.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Uric do you mean like this
 Test | nothing to say here | Whats the use of this "code"
Can you explain more and mention the uses of it.

It's a log so that you can keep record of what you've done?
Nothing much more to explain than that.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Ooh ok , so it's simple .. Nothing complicated .. Like a note book
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
My idea for you would be to set up a "logs" thread.

Use [CODE.][/CODE.] tags ( - the . in the tag) And between them put something like this.

13th April | aikidobigdojo.tbm | 2:00pm - 5:00pm | Chronos Ghost as decap prize. | 125k profit.
I dunno, just a thought.
I was just looking through official orgs and found this. Wanted to give you some form of formality in a suggestion so that you look "official".
I mean, logging wouldn't really mean a whole lot for individual members, but maybe you could host competitions within the org to see who can host the most for longest total time in a month or something?

Just food for thought.

Thanks, I actually do quite like this since we hosted like 4 TTT's servers the other day. Thanks for the suggestion.

yo guys what do you think about making a [TGO]Shop?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █