Ranking
Original Post
TORIBASH ROCKET LEAGUE MOD

Toribash Rocket League?

Hey It's Matarika! I'm a huge fan of the game Rocket League. A competitive EGame in which you play soccer as cars! In the game you can boost and fly around in the air. Something I couldn't replicate in toribash. But In this mod is a fully drivable car with excellent handling Created by the legendary Smilies2.

The ball has slight bounce, but not too much or it'll fly everywhere. I tried to replicate the actual games ball weight. The goals are fully functional. Enjoy!

Controls

Abs- Steering "Hold to turn in the same direction at a lower degree/ Relax to go straight"

Wrists Ankles- Motors/Engine

Lumbar- Contorts shape of the car for personal preferences

Grabbing Hands/ 'V'- Emergency Brakes

Use a combination of ab and individual wheel braking and acceleration to turn at any degree.

Attached Files
mata_rocket_league_v1.tbm (20.7 KB, 34 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Damn, that s some cool body modification.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
so you took one of my wips, made it ugly, and then just posted it as yours ? Is this really how low you've sunk Matarika?

Shameful
yeah this was already done by sora, it does look suspiciously close to the one sora did. i was also the one who requested the mod from sora
Last edited by Karbn; Sep 13, 2020 at 08:52 PM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I didn't know Dahsora even made a mod like this. I made the mod from scratch and borrowed the cars from a car mod. But thats bold of you to assume i'd steal a mod anyone could make easily.
Last edited by matarika; Sep 14, 2020 at 06:12 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297