Toribash
The second one is interesting, I like it. They're all amazing photosgraphs, good job . I like looking at pretty stuff, and this is pretty stuff.
Originally Posted by Swyne View Post
I remember criticizing some photography of yours in the past.

1.You caught the sun at the wrong spot in the sky.You should've gotten the shot earlier.
The cool blue shadows totally fuck with the warm sunlight.The chromatic aberrations in that picture are AWFUL.
2/10
Fucking horrible

2.The fuck is that shit?It looks like you camera fell and took that shot.The framing is fucked to shit on that one and it was going to be a boring shot even if you did frame it correctly.
0/10

3.Under exposed and those goddamn color distortions are raping my eye sockets.
holy shit.
0/10

4.Long exposure on a macro shot?
What the fuck were you thinking?
Swatch more colors into your compositions.
1/10

5.How the fuck could you not focus onto a snail.
You had fuck loads of time to do so.
Coarse bokeh as well.
2/10

6.The T2i's image sensor is weak as shit.
and the fact that the shitty lens that you are using just makes the fuzz look like blobs of white,makes it worse.
Shitty bokeh too.
1/10

Overall,you just don't really have the skills necessary to be a good photographer.
Or at least you don't show it.
You don't work with light.
You don't manual focus.

overall.
4/10

Seems like you got out of bed on the wrong side today.

As for the photos, I like the cactus one. You really caught the details in that one. I also find cacti exotic (mainly because they are) which also made me like the photo. But I'm not very fond of the second shot. The lighting wasn't very good IMO. The fourth shot also seemed a bit blurry and a tad zoomed in. I can't really see what is is (a flower or leaves or something) Overall I like most of them. I can't give you much more constructive criticism since I'm not a professional photographer and don't know whether things are bad or good when it comes to photos (unless they're obviously bad or good ofcourse).
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Meh I don't mind harsh critiques as long as they are correct.

The blurryness you see in the closeup is the result of much zoom combined with large aperture, this creates a much more interesting effect when used right, ofc I overdid it a little :,)
awesome photos man, I'm really digging the cool feel of the softer blue shades in these.

Did you take them all when it was cloudy out?
In generally I don't think you took the lighting in to consideration enough, eg the 3rd one comes off too harsh, and the second one looks too bland.

Your focus is a bit off too, I'm not a photography person, so I don't really know, but it looks like you need to tweak your DoF settings to make the focus area larger :P

Loved the second one though, but the angle feels a bit off.
3rd one was nice too, but the harsh overcast sky hurts my eyes...