Toribash
_gilded sarong

okay,
holy that opener was truly spectacular i had no problem with it what so ever. to be quite honest with you i had no problem with the replay at all, movement is just so nicely executed.

really digging the spin after the knee dm, dm pattern was enjoyable in my opinion.
cutespinsleadingtoskeettransitionsarecute
skeet was aight majority of the people might complain about 'SKEETBUTNODM?!?!?' but shit dude with the amount of beautiful movement and dms you presented within that replay i believe it doesn't even matter at this point.

pose was rad
greatstuff
sleepy
Originally Posted by ISlS View Post
Opener was made by pusga, up until the knee dm.

yes!

i actually completely forgot where i got the opener from, tysm

Originally Posted by mused View Post
_gilded sarong

okay,
holy that opener was truly spectacular i had no problem with it what so ever. to be quite honest with you i had no problem with the replay at all, movement is just so nicely executed.

really digging the spin after the knee dm, dm pattern was enjoyable in my opinion.
cutespinsleadingtoskeettransitionsarecute
skeet was aight majority of the people might complain about 'SKEETBUTNODM?!?!?' but shit dude with the amount of beautiful movement and dms you presented within that replay i believe it doesn't even matter at this point.

pose was rad
greatstuff

i have no clue how to dm skeet whatsoever

i will, however, continue editing it because i like them. they are nice. so nice.

ALSO, BEFORE THE WAVE COMES IN I GUESS

i had completely forgotten where i got the opener from. always knew it wasn't mine, but i couldn't recall where i got it from or why i had an edited version i had made in my replay folder with only a leg dm in it. glad to know it was pusgas because that makes a lot of sense.

but yeah: saw it in folder, finished it, and posted it. consider this my official post of giving opener credit to pusga
Last edited by Marrez; Jun 26, 2016 at 04:30 AM.
beware
the goblin
haha its not a big deal, im very glad someone found a way to use the opener.
the skeet doesnt look like a problem to me tbh, you clearly werent trying to make it super fast or anything so watching it i was more worried with how cool the swingaround looked before the throw rather than if you immediately threw it and got 17 skeet dms

classic transitions from you, its not obvious but there is a lot of quality in your movement, anyone lesser would have surely not been able to keep a clean sheet of flawless seamless transitions between pushing off the ground, spinning in midair, grabbing off Uke and other adventures™ that are present in replays that consist of many hits and chasing after the remaining Uke parts after striking, you make it look easy
oh yeah
_gilded sarong.rpl - What other people said pusga's opener thing was sick, knee dm set you up for a good transition which you done pretty well. The grab dm right after I'm not really a fan of because the positioning just made it look ugly in general. Also this made it hard for you to really do anything after so you just sort of flopped around in the air for a good 100 frames with no momentum and looked really weird and bad imo. Next kick was ok but a bit too sudden from having no spin to going sonic mode out of no where. Spin after was ok but the skeet seemed rushed and could have been made dm the head with a bit more effort. Overall its pretty nice but u can do better imo.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
_gilded sarong.rpl - What other people said pusga's opener thing was sick, knee dm set you up for a good transition which you done pretty well. The grab dm right after I'm not really a fan of because the positioning just made it look ugly in general. Also this made it hard for you to really do anything after so you just sort of flopped around in the air for a good 100 frames with no momentum and looked really weird and bad imo. Next kick was ok but a bit too sudden from having no spin to going sonic mode out of no where. Spin after was ok but the skeet seemed rushed and could have been made dm the head with a bit more effort. Overall its pretty nice but u can do better imo.

attempted to make a dm skeet for about 3 hours (not three straight hours, but i pretty much had tb open to the replay that long while i played other video games and bounced back and forth), still couldn't pull it off

thanks anyway tho
beware
the goblin