Ranking
Original Post
Enable smiley faces Ingame.
In just some words, it would be great to have Emoji faces turned on Ingame. That would be fun and interresting. What do you think?!

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Lot of spam will be invited, meeeh.

If they gonna do it, they better implement some new hd ones.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Emojis almost always equal spam.

Just use the universally known ones.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
(insert 20 crying laughing happy faces here)

No please, emoji is always subject to spam, people that spam faces now would just get 10x more annoying because then they'd have color to distract you even more. If they ever end up adding this, I pray to god that they don't, they should put in an option at least to disable them.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
People already spam random letters in chats. Emojis will just add to the mix and make it worse. If people knew how to use them responsibly, yes, but they don't. Regular and faces are easy to see. But what comes to mind here... Is that when on the forums, and you try and type out a time, like 7:30, it comes out to 7 kitty face 0. .-.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
meeeehhh seems kinda trivial to me, then you are gonna get all the spam and the you will get when you are trying to show : d <-It's a whole dif emotion magn
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Well, it could me an option to disable them on options. And would not be colorful, so they won't distract you. Although, If someone wants to spam you, he can easily do it even if there is no Emoji's.

Thanks for saying your opinion anyways :) <----- see? disabled

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
People will just abuse it like always and will spam the chat, also i think these spams will also crash the game same time.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23
People will just abuse it like always and will spam the chat, also i think these spams will also crash the game same time.

I'm with you, technically when you play Toribash a lot, I mean A LOT. Toribash players use emojis. But enabling smileys? No. People might be annoyed due to the fact it distracts you while you're playing
Last edited by MasterT0r3; Apr 16, 2015 at 08:12 AM.
Mistakes are made everyday
Wait, what?