ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
A command to erase the last keyframe
A command to erase (cancel) the last keyframe could be really, really usefull for every video maker.

I have a better idea, but I don't know if it could be done : A way to reach each keyframe, like a command "next/previous keyframe", that pause the game at the frame and the camera position where the keyframe is. That could be a huge help in video making. How many times I had to keyframe a replay twice or more from the start because one or more keyframes were missplaced.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

This is a good idea! Especially for longer replays. It's not exactly needed but it would be great help to video makers.
do you hate me, am i crazy?
'cause i do.
Hey dude, you need to start using expertcam: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=110

Expertcam can do all of what you said, plus you can fine-tune the camera path between keyframes, fine-tune the camera focus between keyframes, save camera paths so you can edit them in notepad and/or use them again later. Plus it has other features that really help with transitions and camera-work in general
Last edited by Moop; Apr 12, 2015 at 01:12 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Hey dude, you need to start using expertcam: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=110

Expertcam can do all of what you said, plus you can fine-tune the camera path between keyframes, fine-tune the camera focus between keyframes, save camera paths so you can edit them in notepad and/or use them again later. Plus it has other features that really help with transitions and camera-work in general

Thanks bro. Time to get involved in that

Moop saves the day, i really wish that script was in the actual game though.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Moop saves the day, i really wish that script was in the actual game though.

Exactly.

Expertcam is pretty advanced and scary-looking for newcomers, to be honest I think it should be reserved for people like yourself who have 'out-grown' freecam
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave