ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Room Music
ops should have the ability to set music tracks in their rooms idk how but somehow
they should be able to change songs to fit different moods
imagine dubstep in greykido rooms

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
It would give official rooms character and setting, but it has to be done by people who know more about music than the average guy.
Having it in private rooms is a horrible idea because people will simply enforce their taste on you.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I would only support this if there was a command or setting to turn it off on your end. Otherwise, I see a lot of potential in this. Not only would private room OPs get a kick out of it, but maybe even an ingame poll for a song to play on public/betting servers along with a new demand for paid DJs.
Oh baby I can see the copyright hammers now.

Not possible without Nabi Studios getting permission from the artists to play their music. Meaning to get a list of even 10 different artists would be tons of work and unnecessary work involved with it. That being said, Royalty free music is a possibility.

Though, the "Music" Item allows you to do the same thing, as long as you change the music occasionally. Instead of this, maybe just have a Music folder in the toribash game folder which will take any MP3 and play it. It'd be client side, and as long as nobody records the music and posts it on youtube, you'd be good to go.

Undecided
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
https://plug.dj/toribash-official
just open up a radio tab
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert