Ranking
Original Post
Tournament starts
I'm sure a lot of us have been in a situation where a tourney server has 4 people, you're about to lose and the 5th person joins. The tourney starts and you're out without really participating as such.

What I suggest is starting tourneys after the current match is over. Pretty simple aye. Might have been offered before, sorry if I've repeated someone's idea but couldn't be bother reading through all of them.

xoxo
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Yeah, I support this. There's been a couple occasions where I/other people have been dicking around before a tourney, and suddenly the fight turns serious.
Now known as Kahnzuu.
This makes sense to me. I guess one could argue that you should take the fight seriously if it takes just one person to join for the tourney to start, but I think this would be a nice addition to make the tourneys more forgiving.

But overall, I think the slight forgiveness will make the queue longer. And what if that fight results in a tie. People are going to get irritated and possibly leave. I dunno, I'm just trying to find things that might be wrong. :/
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
countless times this bullshit occurs, if gmtourneys have this why not auto-tourneys.

supported to the max
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Yeah, I guess the idea does come from GMTourneys in a way, but imo it would be more fair this way as people tend to fuck around a bit more before the tourney starts.

Before it actually starts, the time is kind of like practice to me - trying new moves, doing this and that before applying it in a ranked match or to win the TC.
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan