ES Recruitment Drive
I'd regret if I denied you. Habeeb.
Nice app Fenris.
Added as example, NOW THATS CALLED EFFORT.
Both off you added, and will be permanent (hope so)
If Kristis says unless.

Fen, make the banners that are currently up now.
And please make the main Tactical Vindicators Banner if you can.
Wit' my and kristis's tori on it.
Thanks in advance :3
Last edited by list; Mar 20, 2013 at 02:46 PM.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Habeeb is indeed capable of teaching, he also has plenty of experience, yes from me aswell.
As for Fenris, I'm not quite sure if your in-game skills are good enough to teach(no offense), apathy.

Also, if you ask me, there should be no Toris in banner, leaders might change(you never know what might happen) which is why I think it would be wise to have a simple, nice looking banner without 'em.
That's just my opinion, of course.
Last edited by Kristis133; Mar 20, 2013 at 03:08 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Yeah, Groom seems to be Xec.

Vordred, feel free to add me on skype - Kristis133. I guess I can teach you a thing or two whenever I am available.

Skype is a problem that's been bugging me for a while, every time I log on, it displays everything but puts me in offline mode for some reason and sometimes it doesn't even let me log in. Anyway if you can, add me - vipertech6 so I can accept it once I can get it working.
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
Greetings Gang
I am interested in joining [TV] as I am not very good at wushu at all
but I wish to change this because it just seems like an awsome mod
My real name is Ben but you can call me Lord.Mcshatwangle The Third
and I currently reside in a little unknown country called England
I am ninth dan ingame but I play quite like a blue belt in most mods
all the b3st

Edit: I just reread that, I can assure you all I don't usually talk like a robot
"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Habeeb is indeed capable of teaching, he also has plenty of experience, yes from me aswell.
As for Fenris, I'm not quite sure if your in-game skills are good enough to teach(no offense), apathy.

Also, if you ask me, there should be no Toris in banner, leaders might change(you never know what might happen) which is why I think it would be wise to have a simple, nice looking banner without 'em.
That's just my opinion, of course.

None taken. ^^

I've never really tried teaching, but I really think that giving it a go might be good for both me and my "student".
ve got fair control over the tori, and really know how to get around.
Don't get fooled by my belt, as I feel (not to brag) like I should be like 8, and not 4.

Probably would've been if it hadn't been for myself playing on a different account until brown belt and taking a one year break -sigh-

Either ways, it's all up to you. As I were requested to join, as a teacher.

About the banners, I won't use your toris for the same reason as Kristis mentioned. However I might use the default Tori, I've got the concept in my head and I think it could turn out great.