Toribash
Original Post
The Inadequacies of Mankind ~ Soon
The prime time of mine, evolution of mind, and traumatizing truths I've survived. My reason here, spreading strength to those who can relate through pain - seeping out of our eyes.

Born to the church, they taught me to fear and it hurt. "Obedience you need" is the message I quickly came to see, but God hears and trusts in me for I do believe Jesus is a key to redemption from sin. Amen. To the pastor in silence I'd internally peep a man's capacity to preach as a medium for blessings others may need, I believe God is the creator of man and the world we're destructively inhabiting. Every ounce of my being cries out an eternal scream for everything the obscene human being who destroys all things not contributing to their personal, wicked dreams that only peak interest of a few "Elite". The last few days I spent at the place I'd been made to praise in your holy name, I'd flip through revelations, no specific page. I just wanted to read what you'd unleash upon those of ill-minded strength.

Your words, twisted and changed. Defiled in self-righteous, ungrateful, and fake - long-gone leaders who trained the masses all how to hate, disgrace the ability to recreate and disassociate from our essence's you've made. When you'll open the gates, upholding the scripture you and others made passing us lesson's to take, with those who've remained unswayed and managed to stay strong in their faith to you, my God, I patiently await. Again, humanity's reign has for long been in Revelations descriptively portrayed.

Trauma and pain, the combination conceiving a desire for faith in those who know not of you, God - "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, so whoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16 - forgiving us of past all our mistakes. Eternal praise.

Reservoirs of hoarded emotion leading to our conscious implosions a.k.a. haunting trauma metaphorically comparable to fishing rod's cast and hooked onto us, trying to reel us in from many different directions. The modern widespread craze, effects of throwing away each other's ability to cooperate, resulting in part of that hate "they" arranged. Living in vain, paving paths of distaste for union and grace - global peace and bliss.

Somewhere along the way, after they labeled Jesus a "fake", we were as a race tamed. Who's to say whether it was self-inflicted by an ancient leader or planetary foreigners that'd invade for personal gain. Regardless of the way we reached where we are today as a species at the top of the chain won't bring us the change's we know our planet needs to sustain us and our lives as we've known. Division and deceit/secrecy rule us where unity and honesty should be, greed and corruption in place of considerance and reliability. You see... I believe that until we're in jeopardy of going extinct we'll remain the same - even then I'm doubtful we'd unite, but instead die to catastrophe whilst still fighting for individuality and selfishness as opposed to cooperation and unity.

Eternally awake, undying souls born in the beginning that created everything we're able to perceive. Beyond all the unsatisfactory ways we experience this greatly mysterious, infinite place, where we're contained - I must say: regardless of the pain and unpleasantries that are unavoidable in this plane - I stay thankful for my life which I'm allowed to navigate within, unrestrained. The only limit to which we're restrained is the incapabilities of the human brain and again, as what God decided to intricately create, we'll never be able to adequately appreciate.

I'm approaching the end of my praise created through how I've learned to not escape, but project my pain for other's to obtain, with faith, a gate that separates the weight of pain, hate, and all those things that manipulate us in way's we'd never imagine, consider, or demonstrate toward who we love, cherish, admire, and praise unless selfishness, violence, and hate are perceived as okay, that's one way to work towards redemptive change.

The gift of life isn't requested, it's simply granted spontaneously and indiscriminately. Every soul has their wait in line for a place among physical states where there are senses that bring us emotions - touch, smell, taste, hear, see - these abilities we're diminishing through modern-day technological creations. God's thoughtfulness, commitment, and effort are all part of a greater being which we couldn't ever fully appreciate which is clear in the way hate spread and led us toward ruining our world that God had so carefully and delicately made.

Mankind doesn't deserve to be saved, the 7 sins we inherited weren't our Lord's product, I confidently state. The powerful few won't stray from their ways of controlling you until God's Revelations come true and they pay the price he'll decide they deserve to pay. "Fire away!", I say. It's your day to reign your accumulated neglect and unappreciated grace through your almighty ways.

I apologize for the sins that took place that I adopted and recreate, regardless of which side of the coin I might play in the opposing waves within the universal yin and yang balance. I'm grateful to have a place, where I'm allowed to independently think and decide how I advance through life.

The energy of which I used here to create was self-harm, parental disgrace, and relationships that have faded away - I played my part in every experience I've obtained, especially the ones dealing me the most pain. It's part of free-will - which gives us abilities to perceive, think, then choose what we as we please.

"They say perfection's unobtainable yet that's the direction I chase along with the elimination of pain. Perhaps they'll never go away, but the more progress attempted, the more progress you make." ~Soon

My message to God I proudly present with a single request. That is, whenever you take a stride to bring your dreams to life, look yourself in the eyes and think: "I'll stick true to my ways and cooperate with whoever I may encounter along the way and anyone interrupting, infected by the 7 mental states that motivate hate. Be honest and precise, these are the moments you're challenged with how you affect and change another's life. We're all divine and share common dreams in mind, that's the flame inside with which we could unite and leave behind this self-destructive time."
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
ima get lil travis up here he throw them hard bitches
Ultimate King Bach Vine Compilation 2017 (w/Titles) Funny KingBach Vines - Co Viners
Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post
did u just text god thru the toribash forums

Shit, it was a text file at first, but putting it on here it can get more exposure n shit..clearly I posted it in the wrong corner of the internet though.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.