ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Modmaker crashing after loading a big mod
So as the title suggests I've tried opening a rather large mod to make some edits but right after the game crashed and keeps crashing everytime I attempt to open modmaker again.

Is there a way to change the loaded mod in modmaker without opening it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Please upload a crash dump your game generates and the contents of your stderr.txt file immediately after crash happens.

To change the mod loaded by modmaker, delete modmaker.tbm from your mods folder or load any mod different from classic before entering modmaker.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Please upload a crash dump your game generates and the contents of your stderr.txt file immediately after crash happens.

To change the mod loaded by modmaker, delete modmaker.tbm from your mods folder or load any mod different from classic before entering modmaker.

Loading a different mod than classic before opening modmaker solved the problem, but I went back and invoked the crash again.

The stderr.txt doesn't seem to say anything useful, except for bunch of hampa's items missing. Here's the full log:

stderr.txt

EDIT: I tried opening a different mod in modmaker and something else appeared in the stderr.txt

stderr.txt

Last edited by Zephh; Mar 8, 2021 at 10:57 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What's this big mod you're trying to open? Looks like it may have some corrupt data in it
mountainracefixed.tbm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]