Ranking
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=477845

Can you guys pleeaaase vote for me for best set 2014? I really want to win. To vote for me, just send a pm to Vitta and fill out this form

Player voted for:
Why you voted for them:
Verfication that you will be voting for this creator, and no other within this category:

If you vote for me, I'd love you forever! Please do, it'd make my day and would only take a few minutes.
-----
NVM DON'T DO THAT

You can only vote on the sets that they decide you can vote on later. In two weeks PLEASE vote.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Sep 3, 2014 at 02:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
w0w begging 4 votez lulz

Is that illegal? I want the support of my clan, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. 100k would be nice to win, you can't deny that.
ik im not a member yet buuuuut...
i was hoping i could get a blackbelt or some such trainer so i could eventually know what im doing in brutal's eyes so i can (EVENTUALLY!) make it in here.
thnx.
dont ask why blow it up, ask why not blow it up.
Originally Posted by enderblawk View Post
i was hoping i could get a blackbelt or some such trainer so i could eventually know what im doing in brutal's eyes so i can (EVENTUALLY!) make it in here.
thnx.

lol get a black belt? the only way to get it fast is by buying or earning it by winning matches
I never forget.
clarification seems to be needed.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
lol get a black belt? the only way to get it fast is by buying or earning it by winning matches

ahem...
a trainer who is a blackbelt.. i dont really care about my belt colour, only things its good for is bragging rights, getting you into a clan, or a high up server.
also, there is no fast way to earn black belt.
dont ask why blow it up, ask why not blow it up.
Hey guys, we're looking to do a clan video by Mocucha (easily the most well known Toribash video maker). We need replays though. Please submit any replay you have that you would like to have featured. If you don't submit replays, you won't be featured. It will be payed for by the clan bank and any other donations possible. Tricking replays, spars, and destruction replays are the most suggested, but I suppose if we need others you can include multiplayer replays (he suggests against it).

Post here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...10#post7589510
Last edited by SkyWhale; Sep 4, 2014 at 04:07 AM.