Ranking
Original Post
+Using color in posts.

As you can above, when I click the small arrow to select a color, it shows a small gray box, and no colors. I can no longer use color in my posts, and has become quite a pain. I have to manually type out the bb code. Sizes and Fonts work, though.

Can I have my color back please? :<
oh wow. I just noticed that right now.

I noticed that you can still use the font colors in " post Quick Reply " so as of now, post first in that if you're too lazy to put the codes.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

This used to happen to me and i never knew why it happened, but it suddenly started working again.

If your on a proxy, Uncheck remove scripts and check accept cookies.

If you not on a proxy:
Update java
Update browser

If none of that works then it may be a forum glitch and it will most likely be back to normal shortly.
Black still works. You can always just type in the name of the color, and that works too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

What PID said, that happened to me when I was doing my signature.

All you do is change the color. "Gray", RoyalBlue","Blue", just like that.
That's quite a task, as i'm a lazy person. Funnily enough, upon posting this thread, colors are now working for me. Thanks for the comments guys.
firefox happens the same use to me and I cannot abrir the small box of colors
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Y'know it's fully working in Firefox 3.6.3

Worth getting an update since the older updates seem to semi-break things.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
this is my version of firefox and they do not walk to me the colors of the options Go avanced
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.