Toribash
Original Post
+Visual Difficulties
My new computer is way faster than my old one, but I downloaded Toribash, only to see the game stretched vertically, and two clones of the screen next to each other, in the same browser.

Please help
Try updating your GFX drivers. (Maybe I should just make macro out of this..)

That help in most of cases.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Sorry, how do you put in an image from your file? I took a screenshot, but when I try to insert an image, it asks for a web address.
Yea, update your graphics drivers, if you tell us the model of your computer or what your graphics card is then we can find the drivers for you.
I am buying a new video card soon so I can play Spore, a Nvidia geforce, would that help with Toribash?

CPU: 1.80 GHz AMD Sempron processor, 1.87 GB of RAM, I don't know what my video card is, but it's not very good. Anything else?
Last edited by JFC3; Jul 9, 2010 at 02:27 PM.
i have looked at your img And it seems you have messed with the windows Graphicel Options, Try reseting all graphics to factory settings and update your drivers.
post what graphics card you have for more help.

Edit: my cpu is a amd dual core, My computer says it runns a 2.01ghz but ive played very demanding games and its worked, i once overcloocked it at a peek of 3.4ghz
Last edited by ObnBot; Jul 9, 2010 at 02:50 PM.