ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Stuff to preview your Tori at forum
This thing kinda used to look our tori like in Torishop but it in forum

In gimp, we can only preview head, but this thing used if we lazy/cant go ingame to see how our tri look like(new joint, texture, etc)

This is a good idea and will be very usefull, give better idea or some support to make it better
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
There's this EPIX AWSUM THING called Torishop in the in-game menu, like that?
私の顔にそれを言う。
I think he means textures and that would be easier to sell sets and what not`
damn im gettin old
They're called pics from pressing your f8 and stuff.

Also your imagination. Use your mind and put your tori on the pic to see the set.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I think he ment that you can preview your set in the forums or something?
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
I think Smosh is right he's saying, "Previewing your set on the forums would be a great addition instead of going ingame, it might be because you're lazy or busy."
oh shit waddup
I agree, maybe you are logged in from a crappy pc but wanna trade and create, rather than play, using the full engine of the game.
So yes, it will INCREASE the number of logins to tori forums.
Like from school or work computers while at school or at work

Edit: It would be super awesome if a FLASH-based 3d simulator of tori was created. Simply put, it will be the 3D complete copy of the appearance of a tori, without any moving or any other capability, just the 3d look fully simulated.
It will enable a person to edit tori at much more ease and to find time and ability to be creative more frequently.

It doesnt even need to be integrated into the toribash system. You can pick the gradients, or upload the textures there separately. So it will be kind of a 3d Visual Sandbox of tori.
Last edited by Gmbrdile; Mar 14, 2013 at 02:35 PM.
"Weird T-posed ragdolls tear each other to pieces in moon gravity"... Tonakai
Originally Posted by Gmbrdile View Post
I agree, maybe you are logged in from a crappy pc but wanna trade and create, rather than play, using the full engine of the game.
So yes, it will INCREASE the number of logins to tori forums.
Like from school or work computers while at school or at work

Edit: It would be super awesome if a FLASH-based 3d simulator of tori was created. Simply put, it will be the 3D complete copy of the appearance of a tori, without any moving or any other capability, just the 3d look fully simulated.
It will enable a person to edit tori at much more ease and to find time and ability to be creative more frequently.

It doesnt even need to be integrated into the toribash system. You can pick the gradients, or upload the textures there separately. So it will be kind of a 3d Visual Sandbox of tori.

Yeah, 3D visual sandbox, but of course can make it rotating
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Originally Posted by Gmbrdile View Post

There was something like this available on the forum. I don't have the link anymore, I'm not sure if it's still up.

Edit: Found it!

http://forum.toribash.com/prev/previ...username=hampa
I think it's still buggy.
Last edited by Slycooper; Mar 15, 2013 at 12:52 AM.