ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
hmm.. i dont know how to get my money back. where can i find admin.. and i get proof that he promised to pay back next week.
he said u was very rich and would give him money, then he could pay back.

Is Sacked the same as banned? =D i hope it is
I met him yesterday in Semi-pro Twinsword and he was on a new account saying that Torineter was hacked.. and he had stuff worth 70k tc but he lost it all in a clan bet. He is really upset cusse u kicked him from the clan
Then e went mad and started to scream at me and every1 and said he was going to quit play and i never gona get mu Tc back.
Good you kicked him!!
If i can find an Admin he will be kicked before he log in next time...

Is Hampa admin?? all i know is that he's from sweden. =D
Don't worry
Don't worry I WON'T PLAY TORIBASH, the only place you may find me is in forums, or maybe not, also HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW ABOUT THE MUTIL-ACCOUNT THINGO AND I WASTE 70K MY AMETH (25K) AND MY ACID (RARE) AND MY VAMPIRE ALSO MY AQUA PUT TOGETHER IS ABOUT (12K) SO WHAT IT MAY NOT BE 70K BUT IT'S ALL GONE FOR WHAT?!?!? FOR A GOD DAMN CLAN, i should never wasted 1k on this clan THE CLAN WHO HATES ME (two of you) SO GO AHEAD AND CHANGE THE NAME AND GOOD LUCK and killah nice grammar requit? REQUIT? LOL LOLOLOL
and if i ever play toribash again (or CAN play) i'm gonna join predators

AND ONE MORE THING I WAS SCAMMED NOT HACKED and HAMPA'S THE MAKER OF THE GAME YOU NOOB

AND BTW THIS IS MY TEMPO ACCOUNT WHILE I WAS GETTING SCAMMED
and DAMN YOU VISSE I'LL NEVER PAY YOU BACK I CAN JUST TELL DINO TO PUT THAT 15K ON SOME DONATION STUFF
Last edited by logical_old; Aug 2, 2008 at 02:17 PM.
Yeah. as i said before im very new and i didnt know Hampa was the creator of the game.
I've sent a message to Hampa, and told him about you and ur "I was scammed" bullshit.
I really hope i get my Tc back and that you get banned!
I really hate liars...

//Visse
LOL HE HATES THE COMBINES NOW!! im sorry for your loss... *pbbbssshhh* BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!