Ranking
I'm all up for a friendly clan war. plus Rhea and Nev should know I'm going to start using IRC probably will need some advice and help at some point :/
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Haya guys, I'm back. Sorry bout that school has been tying me up lately. I see you guys got busy with the clan
-----
Wait, HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE. Ascend is Official now? Awesome!!

P.S. Still taking replay requests
Last edited by AceOtmapp; Oct 10, 2013 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
friendly clan wars sound cool .. probably on weekends when most of the guys have free time then..

now, just a reminder to the members: we now have an inactivity thread so use that whenever you're going to be inactive.

prowler: Reaper just made a tutorial for the use of IRC on this board. Im really a noob on IRC myself so that tut is gonna be really helpful
-----
datbadass: i guess its okay if its a friendly clan war (im assuming there'll be no stakes since our clan bank is virtually empty atm)
Last edited by nevramon; Oct 10, 2013 at 01:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Ok, using the school comp now. Surprisingly, they didn't ban forums
I miss tb
bornzgl
Oh that tut, i really put a lot of effort in it, so be sure to not disappoint me guys

Well, back in my old days, i would ask for participating the friendly war, but now :c
Hi guys , how is the official , guys can I play today with u , I will be active in game today :3