Toribash
Okay, im gonna join thatf riendly clan war on the weekend, also, gonna be on the ICwhile im playing LoL

Also Ace: WB!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Great, so a friendly war this weekend.
Saturday or Sunday?

I personally would prefer Saturday.

Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
friendly clan wars sound cool .. probably on weekends when most of the guys have free time then..

now, just a reminder to the members: we now have an inactivity thread so use that whenever you're going to be inactive.

prowler: Reaper just made a tutorial for the use of IRC on this board. Im really a noob on IRC myself so that tut is gonna be really helpful
-----
datbadass: i guess its okay if its a friendly clan war (im assuming there'll be no stakes since our clan bank is virtually empty atm)

Thank u i'll hard to be on
Imma gladly fight on ur side allies.
Sorry for being picky guys but is there a way in which the closed threads can be gotten rid of in the forum? Because it's getting kind of annoying having them there especially the music thread, once again I apologise for being picky but I think it needs to be sorted if possible
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
datbadass: well, Vordred wants it to be members only so.. sorry dude..
Vord: I'll check with the guys.. I'd prefer saturday too but that depends on the time.
prowler: just deleted them. I believe they're not visible to you anymore.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Belt:black almost 2nd dan
favorite mod: aikido judo abd ninjustu twin
why you want to join [ascend]: I want to join ascend because i like this clan i know some people really nice and i want to be in a good clan

I'l leave my clan if i'm accepted
Attached Files
2B my walrus life.rpl (254.2 KB, 2 views)
Dark anthology.rpl (123.8 KB, 2 views)
debout!!!.rpl (115.6 KB, 2 views)
Lies-of-life.rpl (117.3 KB, 2 views)
yay epic save.rpl (60.5 KB, 2 views)
Move it to the recruitment thread please also, you sound traitorous XD.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!