ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Got to much work, I can only be active on weekend.
Waned, to start the first event at "The Gate" but I won't be able to so I sent istructions to Rhaemondzzzkie for the knockout tourney.
Yes yes I got that, and i'm gonna upload a pic of you elaborating your inactivity-ness.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Well thanks for letting us know lol.
NVM the pic, using somebody else's PC atm so:
Originally Posted by Desiderius
Hello, gonna post on inactivity thread, they started a huge export of leather couches to Italy so me as a leather-worker got a lot of work, only gonna be able to be active on weekends.

Goodluck with your work man, hope it finishes fast and you'll be active again
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
you guys know me idk what im doing MY LIFES A MESSS FACK ME Q_Q ill try to tell u guys when i get a schedule xD
Hello guys as of in a few minutes I will have no internet, till next Saturday just letting everyone know! I've been sat in this car for about 6-7hrs now going to scotland.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Gotcha,
Prow: hope you have a safe trip man
Sorry nevra shouldve done this earlier,, but with me quiting my job end of the month i got a lot of shit to sort out so im going to be missing for a few days
Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.
School has been in the way. but always get like a little bit time to see whos playing.
No hope. no cure. no problem.