Toribash
Consider me inactive for now.
My laptop is not yet fixed, though I use it on important occasions like now (saved the internet)
bornzgl
sorry havent been on focusing on school if i do good this year i might be able to take 1000 hours of college credit at truman state considering im in 8th grade i think thats awesome
Originally Posted by nicosboril View Post
Why did you remove me?
i said something before

how many months ago was that? could you find that post where you said "something"? can you even remember that "something"?
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Going to be relatively inactive because if i dont ill lose interest in toribash all together.
Wombo Combooooooo
I possibly will be on, I'm really not to sure. I'm going to be on vacation for a 2-1 week. When I get back I'm going to try and get some clans to war. I'm not to sure. Also wondering why I am still in unranked column in the clan?, I think Ive shown myself
| Angel ;o | | Always Makin' Music!| | Numbers' ily | | Ascend Angel ;3 | | Mushu God | Rhae | Nev | 11:15am 25/8/14 Odlov: 'Well Shit.'
Originally Posted by AudioVixen View Post
I possibly will be on, I'm really not to sure. I'm going to be on vacation for a 2-1 week. When I get back I'm going to try and get some clans to war. I'm not to sure. Also wondering why I am still in unranked column in the clan?, I think Ive shown myself

ah yes, thanks for reminding me.. just moved you to trials.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Thanks for that. No problem anything for the leader!
| Angel ;o | | Always Makin' Music!| | Numbers' ily | | Ascend Angel ;3 | | Mushu God | Rhae | Nev | 11:15am 25/8/14 Odlov: 'Well Shit.'
Going to be Inactive for a long time since I am going out of country for my schooling away from the pc