ES Recruitment Drive
Different time zones, don't expect everybody to be active when you are, wile I just came home from work others mite be sleeping or just getting ready for school/work.
Sorry guys, internet was out for 3 days and stuff, also have school, but now i'm back
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
----Same with Rhae, might also be doing some outreach programs to help out areas that got badly damaged by the supertyphoon so you guys might see a decrease in my activity here for the moment.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Hey guys, sorry about the in-activeness, i decided not to have anything to do with Toribash for a few days, whilst i develop my RPG abit more. it should be another week or two before i become inactive again aswell.

Sorry forgot to post about my inactivity.
I just met a cute girl so I been busy, with her and work leaves me no time for gaming.
I won't mind if you take me of the council since I don't know how active I can be.
We wont bro dont worry :P have fun with your new lady.

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Haya guys, Im going to be inactive for a while with the mid-terms coming up and stuff. So I'll have all the time i need to study and do homework.
Gotcha bro ^_^

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2