Ranking
Original Post
[Ascend] [New] Art Thread!
Sup this is the art thread. Not finished yet. By popular demand I'm not waiting for Nev to post. I already asked him and he seems fine with it. Kkk.

Aight, hello! Post all your creative arts here! Drawings, sculptures, origami, I don't care! If you want to share it to the clan feel free to share it here!
-If the pic is really big or if you feel like it is, please spoiler it! Thank you
-Feel free to ask CnC's for your art
-But please don't give shitty/spammy CnC's for arts; really think about the piece and try to give content to your post

*Please don't post bullshit like a black dot in the middle of a white canvas, I really hate that.

Rhaemond's past arts

Last edited by Rhaemond; May 30, 2015 at 03:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Warning! Looooots of pics! Big and small. You have been warned.

Nevramon's past arts

Last edited by Rhaemond; May 30, 2015 at 03:24 PM.
Opened, feel free to post your art and ask for cnc's or something here!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
halp me pls
idk wat im doin

jwdakfbefiawlkjef gargoyle head (w/ obnoxiously large pics)

I'm having a difficult time figuring out how to blend the face smoothly in with the rest of the head, right now it kinda just looks like a mask or it was pasted on.
i quite like it, the only thing really needed is a better sense of depth and perspective and I think it'll look how you'd like it to.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Nice sig. CI very much like it. Really tru.
#WeWincleanLeague2015
hope so.

So, does anyone here do anime drawings 'n stuff?

i like drawing eyes(i'm illuminati :P) :3
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Rhae improved my sig,Feel free to use any of my sigs by pming me.
-----
Nothing compared to most people but a hand drawing I put together by looking at a few images and adding my unique touches.

-----
Ugh it messed up here is link http://gyazo.com/8774126733fc1abf403ef88fdc332dd6
Last edited by Dinobro123; Jun 9, 2015 at 07:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Signature