Ranking
they wont fix 50 infections.

it is currently at my brothers friends mom. She is a computer technician.
I miss my tori D:
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
STELLAR

Never EVER EVER send anything to geek squad!

They're not in the business of fixing your computer, they're in the business of getting your money.

They do completely unnecessary scans, so-called "optimizations" (which do jack SHIT by the way), sell you shitty bloatware (*cough cough norton*), and will even LIE straight to your face to get you to spend more money. Most geek squad hiring agents know just about as much about computers as your average geriatric. Some people have brought their computers to them with minor hardware issues (unseated ram or some shit) and gotten it back with WATER DAMAGE. To top it off, geek squad blamed THEM for the water damage! Just google 'geek squad horror stories' or similar and you'll see what I mean.

tl;dr
Don't go to geek squad, your money is better spend on purchasing a large pile of bubonic rat feces
[42]
My shop
hahaha alright forget what I said and get a profesional to do it for you.
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post
STELLAR

Never EVER EVER send anything to geek squad!

They're not in the business of fixing your computer, they're in the business of getting your money.

They do completely unnecessary scans, so-called "optimizations" (which do jack SHIT by the way), sell you shitty bloatware (*cough cough norton*), and will even LIE straight to your face to get you to spend more money. Most geek squad hiring agents know just about as much about computers as your average geriatric. Some people have brought their computers to them with minor hardware issues (unseated ram or some shit) and gotten it back with WATER DAMAGE. To top it off, geek squad blamed THEM for the water damage! Just google 'geek squad horror stories' or similar and you'll see what I mean.

tl;dr
Don't go to geek squad, your money is better spend on purchasing a large pile of bubonic rat feces

Oh shit

At least I sent it to the right person

I dont think there are any geek squads around my area. which I guess is good.

btw I might re-download tb on another comp. meaning I will be back, only for a limited amount of time. Expect to see me ingame in about a month.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I will be inactive this weekend because im going on a trip to play in the volleyball nationals in canada.

Well, im not active anyway. You wont miss me. This is more of a bragging post than anything.
Sorry
Hi guys im back again.
Sorry I didn't have the time to say I was
gonna be AFK for this long. My internet service got cut off.
Im just here to tell, im back again.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
I'm gonna be without internet for a while, so I'm not gonna be able to go online.

IDK when I'll come back, but I will :3
Don't you see that you hurt me?
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
I'm gonna be without internet for a while, so I'm not gonna be able to go online.

IDK when I'll come back, but I will :3

;( bye
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME