Ranking
you should practise more by playing ingame or by doing more replays or just fight uke and you need to have a higher belt becaus an orange belt is too low to be in the clan sorry but for me its a no BUT wait tyler or bob or smosh they will answer your thread
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]
hm... i say maybe, you seem to be doing good, but in the same sense the people you where fighting didn't seem all the best. i would maybe like to maybe fight you in-game if possible.
-----
AND i agree with trit, you need to get higher up in the belts bro.
Last edited by tyler0679; Jul 31, 2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Your real name(you can put none):Kamil Stawicki
Your age:16
Rank:120k+(not being active in 2012 much but now I want to play errday of my life )
Belt:Green
Alt accounts (you can put none if you have none):
Why do you want to join?:I want to make more friends in Toribash and have someone to practise with.
Any talents you have?(Texture making, sense of humor etc.):Programming, football(soccer)
How active are you in the forums?:8/10
How active are you in-game?:12/10
How many friends you have/know in this clan?(if you have, mention their names, if none, put none):
Any infraction/warnings?(post here if you haven't yet):
Replays(minimum of three):
PS: sorry for Polish names
Attached Files
bez reki opener.rpl (41.1 KB, 6 views)
epickosc.rpl (16.6 KB, 4 views)
styl kamila!.rpl (29.9 KB, 4 views)
nice.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by PolaJ; Jul 31, 2013 at 06:51 PM.
You state that yoour 8/10 active on forum, but where is the proof when this is your first post? If i gave you a chance to join us would you be able to prove that you can move up in the ranks, play everyday and most of all keep active on our forum, Checking in to see whats up, just allowing us to see that your actually caring about being in the clan. Not just about having the [Drugged] Tag. Thanks
Proud member of Drugged
polaj you need to practise more ingame and be more active ingame and in the forum and your belt is too low so yea for me its a no
Same from me, no
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
we need some new thread of tb players it is so calm in the recruitement thread right now
***still recruiting so come on guys we will love to accept / deny you but don't be scared to request!
Your real name(you can put none):Owen
Your age:17
Belt:Black
Alt accounts (you can put none if you have none):
Why do you want to join?:I like the clan name Drugged and I've played with some of the players and they all seemed cool
Any talents you have?(Texture making, sense of humor etc.):I have made texts before, not recently
How active are you in the forums?:right now 6, but with an active clan 9
How active are you in-game?:9/10
How many friends you have/know in this clan?(if you have, mention their names, if none, put none):
Any infraction/warnings?(post here if you haven't yet):
Replays(minimum of three):
Attached Files
DECAP.rpl (28.5 KB, 4 views)
DECAP2.rpl (24.9 KB, 5 views)
DECAP3.rpl (27.3 KB, 4 views)
owen you are enough active on the forum and ingame and you are a black belt but i dont really like your replays so i will test you before i take my decision and wait the decision of tyler or bob or smosh or other member of the clan

ok i tested you and you are good and it is an yes for me
Last edited by tritrio; Aug 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM.