Toribash
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
-_- we will be official. we are very organized and our desc looks sexy!

lol good point lumpy and nino its wherever your heart tells u to go so its all up to u k
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Basic information
--Nickname prefered-Zurl
--Belt(must be at least a brown or a realy good blue belt)-Brown
--Time zone (GMT)-Eastern
--Favourite mod-Wushu,Aikido
--Why you want to join-TLOD,is a very cool and organized clan, at least i think. And i would like to join because this is my chance for a clan and ill go for it with TLOD.
--About yourself (anything we should know)-I tend to get cocky sometimes
--List the languages that you can speak fluently-English

Yes or no questions (you'd better say yes or explain why you'd say no)
--You are willing to obey all the current rules,(if so, write"I agree with the rules") with exceptions of the ones you have good reason not to obey (if so, please explain)"-
--You have more than 10 posts-I agree with the rules
Basic information
--Nickname prefered- tuarz
--Belt(must be at least a brown or a realy good blue belt)- Blue Belt, I consider my self good for this rank
--Time zone (GMT)- New York
--Favourite mod- Judo or aikaido
--Why you want to join- I want to join because I am looking for a nice clan that has classes for the newer players and has a nice look to it. Also because the people look friendly.
--About yourself (anything we should know)- I am mature and a fun person
--List the languages that you can speak fluently- Spanish and English. My first is english.

Yes or no questions
--You are willing to obey all the current rules,(if so, write"I agree with the rules") with exceptions of the ones you have good reason not to obey (if so, please explain)"- I agree with the rules
--You have more than 10 posts- No because 1. I have played for 3 days but had an account for about a month and 2. I dont feel the need to comment on every skin that I like. I only post when I fell I have/need to
--Nickname prefered- Ninja wolf (or gokufan102)
--Belt(must be at least a brown or a realy good blue belt)- Blackbelt
--Time zone (GMT)-I dont know
--Favourite mod- akidio
--Why you want to join- Because this clan is epic?
--About yourself (anything we should know)- i can get angry easily sometimes But just say doesnt matter whos right who's wrong lets just stop fighting that should stop me...Yeah...
--List the languages that you can speak fluently- English
yea lol wat a shame
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.