ES Recruitment Drive
u can only stand pringle breath for so long

the only ones who have ever come close to befriending a tyrant such as tyzi have eaten 4 cans of pringles and still had breath worth not avoiding
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Krulls, WeooWeoo, Flamesmash, sledgren, PiePwn, djtechno45, 16bars, Donkey, Shockey, Triton, JenssonFTW, LucidSpore, Gynx, skilman, sqynt, moataz123, DarkEmber, and I know there are some other peeps out there.

If I didn't mention you but you know you're my pal don't worry <3

I bolded some of my extra-baes.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
Krulls, WeooWeoo, Flamesmash, sledgren, PiePwn, djtechno45, 16bars, Donkey, Shockey, Triton, JenssonFTW, LucidSpore, Gynx, skilman, sqynt, moataz123, DarkEmber, and I know there are some other peeps out there.

If I didn't mention you but you know you're my pal don't worry <3

I bolded some of my extra-baes.

DarkEmber has dissapeared off the face of Toribash for quite some time. I still have him on skype though.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
DarkEmber has dissapeared off the face of Toribash for quite some time. I still have him on skype though.

He's vacationing on some island, he's coming back in a few.

Forgot to mention BBKing and darkexxod.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
My friends include everyone who isn't in (Neko) and who isn't TomWanks

Fucking Tomwanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Pretty much just everyone in WAPOW. Along with some people i hang around with in Quick Aikido and some friend clans like Picture This
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
i dont think anyone on this game is even worth befriending
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
this thread quickly became a bit too wibbles-like to be worth keeping around in a board that is definitely not wibbles. there'd been a bit of a trend of these 'who are your' threads in off-topic but unfortunately this has crossed the line into being straight up shitposting. gonna close this thread and infract everyone who deserves it. dumbass posts are not okay here
[CENTER]
lead Sigma