Ranking
Original Post
I think Mayweather gonna win
vs pakio

Cause undefeated

Inb4 wild pakio fan

what are the odds; if anyone even knows boxing still kinda exists in 2015?

article
Everyone is bound to lose sooner or later. No one can go untouchable because no one is god.
Pac going to beat mayweathers overrated old ass
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Could you elaborate on what people are suppose to discuss, cause as is I can see this thread going into wibbles mode or straight up dying.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Could you elaborate on what people are suppose to discuss, cause as is I can see this thread going into wibbles mode or straight up dying.

I've put this thread on off-topic, because it's an off-topic thread-discussion not like a general discussion. Well it's on fight predictions and why.

Originally Posted by Organs View Post
you say who you think will win
and why

In my books Mayweather is most likely going to win. Because he's performed well over the years and found a way to land punches better and win fights.
Manny is much like Manuel Marquez who Mayweather clearly won in the fight back then. He also leaves his head open when coming in and Mayweather could score counter
shots on that and on reach advantage.

So I call Mayweather; mostly likely UD
I bet $200 on Manny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
mayweather is more in it for the money and fame, i'd rather pacquiao win because he deserves it, and with the winnings he'll certainly help the philippines for not only a better life for himself, but also for others. I like that attitude.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
didnt they already fight like a few months ago? boxing is such a corrupt sport it shouldnt matter anyway

i root for pacman regardless
im here to ruin your fun
mayweather will win because he has no remorse and will literally do anything to win, pac has too much respect for the sport and other people so he wont take any "cheap" shots like floyd will
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.