Toribash
one beats up women and gets away with it, one thinks using condoms is a sin and is happy to tell everyone about his ultra christian morals.(was also on mad steroids during his prime)

having said that, money going to win
QUACK
If the fight goes long, Floyd's got it wrapped up. Pac has to go for an early knockout if he wants a shot at winning the fight, he's too reckless for long fights. If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Mayweather.

Although, with the amount of hype for the fight, I'd love to see it end in a 6 second knockout. Front row tickets cost around $140k, so you can imagine how well that'd go down.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
If the fight goes long, Floyd's got it wrapped up. Pac has to go for an early knockout if he wants a shot at winning the fight, he's too reckless for long fights. If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Mayweather.

Although, with the amount of hype for the fight, I'd love to see it end in a 6 second knockout. Front row tickets cost around $140k, so you can imagine how well that'd go down.

Yeah and the $99 PPVs as well D:
I'd have given this to Pacquiao if we were talking about it 5 years ago, but Floyd's picked the right time to fight him.
collect snots from the nose
Yeah. It was all a plan to simply pick the perfect time in which the fight will still be entertaining and close, but with a past-his-prime Pacquiao.
If it goes past 12 rounds Mayweather has the win in the bag.

I really, really hope pacman wins.
Last edited by nerti; May 1, 2015 at 05:13 PM.
Modo Bestia
They are gonna look different in the ring than all their other fights. I wanna see Floyd get dropped. Mannys southpaw gonna make it interesting
I am only rooting for Pak because I'm filipino, and I'm at a party watching it currently.
undefeated
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.