Toribash
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Then damn I just realized. I came back at the wrong time to toribash :v
I left for a year, converting all my tcs into art and items hoping one day their price will double/increase but now I think their values are going to turn into shit. GG toribash market. GG.

not the wrong time, the worst time honestly, tc is losing its value fast and hampa may even add more for all we know
no one is going to scam him at that rate. Anyone who buys it can easily sell back for a worse rate and keep the extra tc.
ok
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
no one is going to scam him at that rate. Anyone who buys it can easily sell back for a worse rate and keep the extra tc.

not can, but will even insanity is selling at 14k usd and a week ago his rate was 10k usd
They can just bring robbing back whenever they need a sink.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
If it gets too bad they will probably host a huge raffle or something like that
they do this around xmas time to sink tc
Originally Posted by ghoul View Post
this seems more appropriate for Off-Topic, but anyway..

It seems ok to me, we'll let it run for a while to see if it works out alright. If it turns to shit or the discussion dies then it will be moved. For now though, I cat n's anything obviously wrong with it.
Good morning sweet princess
This is going to seriously fuck anyone who earned TC and wants to sell it for usd. They better sell it fast right now, because the rates are about to shoot up.

Im interested in how staff plans on fixing this.

Originally Posted by -Kas- View Post
If it gets too bad they will probably host a huge raffle or something like that
they do this around xmas time to sink tc

Can they sink over 35kk worth of tc added into circulation though?
ok
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
This is going to seriously fuck anyone who earned TC and wants to sell it for usd. They better sell it fast right now, because the rates are about to shoot up.

Im interested in how staff plans on fixing this.

right now youll have to sell at 13k just to compete with the other sellers
and if hempa put another 25kk in then its good as done
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post

what hampa said

Didn't seem to bother you that much

shocking

but youd think 47kk how much $ would that be and dont you think it would cross his mind the impact on the market