ES Recruitment Drive
You can turn it on, it's in the settings somewhere.

I turned it off because it's really unperfected.

And no... not really... I'm not really gonna work on this until I figure out how to make the AI... because otherwise it's really kinda useless.
can you make it so that it allways tries to point towards you, except when your firing, and then it randomly spins... seomthing like that, not very sophisticated

protocode:
int rand 

whilte (true){
if(player_0 notfiring)
{
     if (cursor below player_0) {move up};
     if (cursor above player_0) {move down};
     if (cursor right player_0) {move left};
     if (cursor left player_0) {move right};
}else 
{
    rand==randnumgen
    #use random numbers to generate a random move
}
}
- its been a while
just put force on the the plane so that it points towards tori.
- its been a while
I guess that could work as a temporary substitute, but it would be a lot better if Uke's physics were exactly the same as Tori's.

I'll work on this this weekend or maybe today if I have time.
I might try to make the rockets (i made a RPG mod) and I think I may know how to do the AI. Give me some time, I'll get back to you with my progress =3
If I do end up doing it though, expect it to be MAJORLY moddded and cleaned up so much that it looks like it took a long time... :/ Well because it probably will.

EDIT: I have decided to edit it. I renamed the mod and scripts to DS6-Aerobash just for organization reasons. Let me know if you want it changed back (because the mod's name will be used in the script)
EDITEDIT: Oooh, purty ascii on the readme!
EDITEDITEDIT: Nevermind, you used a site. I make all my ASCII by hand -_-
EDITx4: -THe-RPG-will-have-a-lazersight-.- Nevermind, you have a corsshairs. Uke will have simple AI that will make him just always point at you. Newbluck made the RPG, and it contained a script that made the RPG fire baised on your arm's pos. So, I think I may be able to set a maximum turn limit on it, and make uke follow you! YAY. Warning: He will be stupid because, again, it is SIMPLE AI.
Last edited by DS6; May 24, 2009 at 01:22 AM.
kay, I have put in the RPG...
I put in the controls and everything... But I have no idea what that script is doing, man. You can mess with it if you want, but no gurantee if it will work. Also, the uke AI has failed. It'll just stake too long, and I don't have much time on my hands anymore. I can't seem to make it work anyway (at leat on the Z axis). I havent tested the RPG... so go ahead. This script is too rich for my blood. I didn't included the AI bc it dont work rite. If I would of made this script, I could of put in AI. I just don't really wanna take the time to learn what the script does and where all the funcs go, etc. Also I removed mah name in the mod bcuz it was for just organizing, just so my mods are all in 1 place. SO, here ya go. I'lll release my final ver of my RPG soon.
keep scripting man.

You know. I havent even tryed the script yet... Just for the RPG... But seperatley...
Attached Files
DS6-Aerobash.lua (41.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by DS6; May 24, 2009 at 02:01 AM.
Too lazy to download that and I kinda gave up on this, but here's what I had done if anyone cares.

I haven't worked on this in a long time so I don't remember what all these different file are, though. Lol.
Attached Files
aerobash0.2.lua (43.8 KB, 9 views)
aerobash0.2_.lua (43.8 KB, 6 views)
aerobash0.2readme.txt (10.2 KB, 8 views)