Toribash
Original Post
[REL]Pummel
This is a rehash of an old script of mine that didn't get a lot of exposure because it was in the suggest a script thread. The original script just made tori punch Uke in the head over and over again, alternating punches on a timer, which was surprisingly fun to watch. This script does the same thing, but with manual control, and support for two players sharing a keyboard.

Tori's controls are QWAS. Uke's controls are UIJK.
And those keys are for left punch, right punch, left kick, and right kick, respectively.

If you hold the keys down, it'll work if you play like normal, but I recommend that you set your match frames really high, and hit P to just go in real time.

I also recommend setting your DM threshold to about 1000, or else all of the force involved will likely just tear your arms and legs off.

Enjoy.

Edit: Made it easier to change the target of the strikes, if you're so inclined. Restricted to body parts. There's a reference list of body parts in block comments in the script file.
Edit the number on line 4 to change the target.
Edit the number on line 3 to change the amount of thrust used for striking.
Attached Files
pummel6.lua (4.0 KB, 489 views)
pummel7.lua (4.4 KB, 827 views)
Last edited by Dafe; Apr 10, 2009 at 09:09 AM.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
nice, cool that you included for 2 players w/ 1 keyboard

Tried it: it was funny
Last edited by Slycooper; Mar 31, 2009 at 01:12 AM.
Very nice script Dafe. I like how you added uke controls too.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I tried this with me and another friend. He got pwned though for i have tapped all buttons severly.
Huh. I really thought people would be having more fun with this.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
roflmao thats really fun i really like that i like how u control both of them really fun 10/10
LOL this script makes me feel like superman O.o Very nice dafe.

It would be great if you had an option of what joint to target. That would make fighting more awesome.
Last edited by Ryukendo99; Apr 4, 2009 at 07:33 AM.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
One of the most entertaining scripts I've played. 10/10

If you shoot off your hand, make it grippy and keep punching, it'll be like a sticky rocket.
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 4, 2009 at 08:01 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.