Ranking
Originally Posted by Ryukendo99 View Post
LOL this script makes me feel like superman O.o Very nice dafe.

It would be great if you had an option of what joint to target. That would make fighting more awesome.

Personally, it makes me feel like it turns Toribash into like Dragon Ball filler fights.

I could throw code for that in, but I don't know how much it would really add. It's complicated enough to try to do anything coordinated as it is. Originally, I had it roll random targets, but it didn't seem as fun as headshots all the time.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Maybe a chest shot version would be cool.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
it's really funny when uke loses his head and you hold down a key and just go chasing after it. all you see is ukes head being pushed into the sky by tori. mega lol. also fun when u do it with a mod. really fun
Originally Posted by gamerbad View Post
This is beyond awesome xD

I agree, this is too awesome for words.
/set gr 0 0 -30
this is one of the best scripts I've seen.
but,the movements are too fast,can you do one with slower movements,the replays can be funny,with this speed the game can't see the 90% of the moves,btw it remains great ;)
The replays are glitched because of a problem with the game engine itself. I can't do anything about that on the Lua script side. Sorry.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Omgzomg O_O
Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyy yyyyyyy!!!
this is the most (most) crazy and awesome script for toribash O_o
---
i tried to play with friends with it in SP(i played for uke and my friend played as tori)
^better than multiplayer i think /o/
Sup